Monday, September 3, 2007

Camera FOUND!!! Cape bound again....

Seriously, thank God for finding my camera yesterday. That was a close one. I thought I may have left it at the beach and I've been sweating it ever since. It fell behind my drersser. Or maybe I just didn't see it buried under the rubble in our room because I've been somewhat dissorganized lately? Nah, must have been the former-wink, wink! The thought of losing so many photos from the summer was making me ill. Anyway, that mystery has been solved, case closed!

The big guy is out of town for a week, business stuff. So, I packed up H this afternoon after his nap and headed to the Cape to stay at my parents place. They are back at their Boston home all week so H and I are going to have some mommy/son bonding time. I was thinking of packing us up and hopping the ferry to the Vineyard for the day but I think that may be a little aggressive of me. Next time. The Mr. has been working very hard lately, travelling a lot. I feel a little like a single mom-it can be tough. Howerver, there is light at the end of the tunnel....we just booked a three night four day trip to AZ to get away next month. I can't wait. As much as I love, love, love Hunter I love having alone time with the Mr....it's nice to reconnect and relax.

Pink Lobster has been keeping me busy. I have a few trunk shows in October (after our little vaca) and then it's off to the races to prep for Holiday trunk shows and orders. I'm loving it. I have so many new designs that I need to upload to etsy.com.

Okay, time for me to hit the pillow...hard.

Until next time:)

No comments: