Monday, October 1, 2007

Fabulous Fall Pink Lobster Designs on it's way!

Well, well, well October is here! Seriously, I can't believe it...the summer...well, it's gone. Look out New England fall is on it's way:) I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the fall in New England...beautiful leaves in autumn hues, wearing a puffy vest and drinking a Gingerbread latte at the playground, planning for all the holidays (x-mas is my favorite) and just enjoying the nesting time in your cozy home with your family. I've been on the Cape at my parents house while our renovations are being compleeted. Can't wait to be back in my digs. I'm using my Moms MacBook because I haven't had mine set up yet. I'm looking forward to posting photos and blogging more regularlly. I've been a blog slacker as of late. However, I have been feeding my creative juices and designing quite a few new baubles for Pink Lobster. I'm loving the new designs and colors...and as always I'll always have my original colors and designs as a constant in the Pink Lobster line. I'm getting ready for a few Trunk Shows coming up. One is in NY and the other in Boston. Can't wait, love doing them...and for the show in NY I'm donating 10% of my profits to The Ronald McDonald House. Time to get your charity on...'tis the season for giving is approaching quickly. Hope you get the "giving" bug:)

1 comment:

hot potato said...

good for you! i'll have to get me some.