Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family, Friends, Fun!



Well, we had a terrific time on our quick getaway. We went to Cape Cod for a night, then to Duxbury for 2 nights (one night sans child-woo-hoo!) and then back to CT. Hunter had so much fun with Poppy on his boat and at the beach...they are like old pals together...Hunter tries to drag him everywhere when actually he's only a half a step behind him. Poppy adores his little grandson. Seeing them together melts me. It made me completely rethink moving here for good. H also had a ball with all of the rest of his grandparents-we are so lucky that they all adore him and love to spend so much time with him too.

The Mr. played in a member/guest golf tourney at our Yacht Club. He invited a good friend of ours from Duxbury to be his team mate. They came in 3rd in their flight and more importantly loved every minute of it! Lots of laughs. We had a dinner to go to with this couple and we just adore them. So many laughs, too many cocktails and just a plain good time. Another reason that made me wonder about planting ourselves here.

We also stopped by our house that we have rented out. The renters are friends of ours and are taking very good care of the house-phew! It was a little bittersweet to see the house. I hadn't seen all of our renovations or landscaping that were completed a few months ago. It all looked amazing and again made me miss it. Hmm. We'll see where we end up...either place will be terrific I'm sure as long as my boys are with me.

Anyway, here are some pics from our day with Poppy! Enjoy and have a great day!
















3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

He looks just like you!!! I love those pictures. he's going to look back on these pics and just love it.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So precious. I get teary eyed thinking that if I ever have kids, they will never know how great my dad was. So priceless!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Oh, I tagged you! :)