Tuesday, June 12, 2007

All at once.....again!

Ever feel like everything is coming at you all at once? I'm feeling it. I'm not complaining....just venting a little. I used to be super organized, scheduled, I looked pretty presentable, focused...and now most days I feel extremely unorganized, I'm not sure what day it is, messy and well, unfocused. I'm thinking this is due to the fact that I have an almost 18 month old? At least I hope it is because I have nothing else to blame it on:) Hopefully, I'll find balance soon because not being able to do everything is killing me. I guess I need to really weed out all the truly important stuff and let the other things go....like ironing my bed linens with lavendar linen spray. It's just not gonna happen on a regular basis anymore unless I get a fairy cleaning lady...do they make those? If so send one my way PLEASE!

1 comment:

hot potato said...

i can relate.... i am just now able to catch up on everyone's blogs after being out of the loop as of late... i do understand where you are at, i have found myself there a time or two... or maybe even right now!

your rythm will back in full swing soon enough. with kids, if you add one or more things to the mix, you throw the whole "well oiled machine" off. so my advice to you would be the same answer for alot of things... in due time.