Thursday, March 27, 2008

Neck Candy



So, as requested...here is the necklace I will be wearing Saturday night with the outfit below. I made it tonight. It's a mix of 14mm & 10mm Turquoise Southsea Shell Pearl, Freshwater pearls and a 16mm gold rope toggle clasp. I'm lovin' it. It definitely says spring to me!

side note: I just got a package from Hong Kong today with some awesome (said in my best Boston accent) gemstones...I sware the colors are so vibrant they do look like candy. Lots of beautiful jade in pale blues, pink, green and I also got a ton of pearls in. Time to get down to business and make some bling. I'm WAY behind for this upcoming show in less than a few weeks-AHHH!

9 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Gorgeous!

hqm said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

hot potato said...

wow-oh! love it. you are going to be stunning.

Beth said...

Thanks for all of your nice comments:)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Gorgeous! You are so talented!

Cas said...

That necklace is fantastic!

Greens and Pinks said...

Lovely! I would love to know more about your event coming up here in Mass!

Anonymous said...

Takes my breath away, I love it!

Beth said...

Thanks again for all of the lovely comments!

Ladybug's Picnic-I will be sure to give you details on the Trunk show in MA...I should be getting all my final info tomorrow:) I know for sure that it's in Weston and it's next Tue:)