Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pink Lobster Trunk Show

Hello there! A few of you have inquired about my trunk show in MA next tuesday. I thought I'd post the particulars. If you are interested in attending please let me know, I'd love it!

The Breast Cancer Research Foundation fundraiser event is Tuesday, April 8, 9-12am and 6-9pm. A generous 15 % of the total sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation combined with the donations which will be collected at the door. Obviously, this is a great cause. There will be a great group of vendors with wonderful things. So far the show invite list consists of over 950 invites. The event will talk place at the home of Melinda Constable, 639 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA. 02493


A sampling of a few of the vendors participating in the fundraiser:

pinklobster.etsy.com
ellabellecreations.com
nantucketwildgourmet.com
brookelovettdesigns.com
mccuegardencenter.com

Cheers,
Beth

No comments: