Saturday, April 12, 2008

"Summer Sassy" anyone?



The sun was shining here in CT today and it hit 71 degrees. PERFECT! What a great excuse to break out a summer cocktail. I needed two or three after this past week. This is the cocktail I whipped up tonight... I'm calling it the "Summer Sassy".

I didn't measure anything but here's what I did...

I used a double old fashioned glass
Filled it 3/4 full with crushed ice
Poured about 2 shots worth of Grey Goose Vodka in
Added about two shots of Smuckers Diet Pink Grapefruit Juice (made with Splenda)
Added 1 shot of Soda water
Then stirred in fresh crushed mint

How lovely is that?

9 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds delicious!!

hot potato said...

yum. it got warm here in idaho too. up to 77 degrees. it's about time. cheers.

Mom x 2 said...

If it weren't so chilly in Chicago, I'd say that sounds pretty darn good. I love anything kinda tart, like grapefruit juice.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Yummy! I will try that!

jilly said...

Oh that sounds SO good. I am doin' the sassy this summer!

The Mrs. said...

I'll be right over!

pinkpolkadotaa said...

Sounds good! I can't wait to try it.

Cindy said...

That sounds great, and I better it's pretty too--very important in a cocktail!

JN said...

That sounds great! I need one of those and it's only tuesday!