Friday, July 6, 2007

Been Away

I've been away in a few ways. First of all we were on the Cape for a little bit having a really great time. What a spot. And then I've mentally been away for a little bit...for those of you who knew I was pregnant I lost the baby at 11 weeks. It's been very tough...but I finally feel good and have been looking at the positive because that's really all you can do...we have a beautiful 18 month old boy who is our little miracle and the light of our lives. We are truly, truly blessed. My friend sent me this quote during our loss..."To bend like the reed in the wind, that is the real strength". So very true.

So, now that things are getting back to normal...expect my bloggin' to return to full force! Hope you are all having a great summer so far!!! Happy belated 4th of July!

5 comments:

Kimba said...

Big hugs B!

Happy to have your blog back! :)

hot potato said...

i admire your strength. you seem to be a very grounded and grateful soul and your son is so blessed to have you as his mommy. i will say a prayer for you this week... that God will continue to strengthen you, give you a deep sense of peace, and bless your little family.

take care of yourself and have a great week.

hqm said...

COME BACK SOON!!!!

Kimba said...

Lots of prayers!!!

tulipmom said...

I surfed over from Kimba's site. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage.