Monday, February 26, 2007

Just can't beat a Bahama Mama

We're back! We had soooo much fun being bums in the sun (with massive amounts of SPF of course!) and consuming umbrella cocktails! If you would have told me two years ago that four days could totally rejuvinate you I would have snickered, today however, I'm sold. That's all we needed and to tell you the truth, we were so ready to get on that plane (even if we were headed for a day and a half of delays) to see Hunter-we missed our little man. My Mom is dropping him off tomorrow and I can't wait to have H in my arms again. Anyway, a little husband and wife time is a must...what fun to reconnect, get spoiled with massages, eat well, drink well, share thoughts and laughs and relax together without the crazieness of everyday life around you. It's back to reality...bring it!

No comments: