Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tale of a trim

Seriously now, someone give me a valium. I "trimmed" Hunters hair today for the first time. Honest to Pete I only took off the smallest bit yet somehow he's totally changed. I had tears in my eyes. He really looks like a little boy. He's only 13 1/2 months and I'm feeling a little nuts about how fast this is going by. Sometimes I wish this growing up process would sloooooooooooow down. I am elated at how this journey with our son has unfolded so far though so I can't complain. He's my little comedian and my wicked hugger. He woke up from his nap today (he was on the den floor) and I was lying next to him, he looked at me, smiled and put his arm around my neck to bring me closer and hug me. He did this twice. It really is the little things that make this ride so damn fun. I guess I have to come to grips with this turning into a little boy thing...I'm sure the best is yet to come, bring it on!

No comments: