Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A visit from Paris

"My friends are my estate."- Emily Dickinson

My girlfriend Katie who has lived in Paris for the last 7 years or so emailed me the other day that she was in Boston and was hoping we could meet for lunch. Lucky for me my mum was more than willing and able to watch Hunter while I met my posh Parisian for lunch. What a treat! Do you have those friends that you don't see for months or even years and yet when you do it's as if you were never apart? Well, she's one of "them". I'm so lucky to have such a dear friend in my life. I have a few of them and they don't come along often. My mother always said if you can count your best friends on one hand you should consider yourself lucky. So, I'm doing just that. Katie looked amazing, I loved the new hair and although I hate her being so far away I must admit France has worn very well on her!

No comments: