Thursday, February 1, 2007

The life of a serial napper....


I'm enjoying a few minutes of down time while the Mr. takes a snooze. We're headed out to Paiges this afternoon for a playdate-should be fun! I was just invited to a b-day party Friday night (no husbands allowed) and I'm looking forward to it. I'm really looking forward to the consumption of sushi and a few Grey Goose concoctions! Hopefully I will feel fantastic come Saturday (meaning no headache) because i'm taking Hunter to a birthday party. I'm hoping to track down a bead store this afternoon in Scituate...I'm searching for coral beads and coin pearls specifically so that I can create a fantastic bracelet! So far I'm having a ball making bracelets...hopefully within a few months I will have created a line/look. I'll post a few pics soon of the bracelets for your viewing pleasure!

No comments: