Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Busy Wednesday!

Well, the Mr. is out of town on business so my Mom came to spend a few days with Hunter and I. Honestly, it was mainly to help me with H. Mom took H to the Cape today so that I had the house to myself and could get a few things done. I didn't know what to do first! I made two more necklaces for Pink Lobster, 3 bracelets, spoke with the designer doing my logo and made a few tweeks (can't wait to see the revisions!), cleaned two bathrooms, did 3 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping, went to the fish market, started to organize our bedroom and did a little weeding on our walkway.....WHEW! Honestly, I'm exhausted but I'm soooo excited that I got so much done-----and I still have my mom here tomorrow:) Lucky, lucky me! My mom is seriously an earth angel. She's beautiful in every way and my best friend. Once again, lucky, lucky me! Until tomorrow fellow bloggers.....

No comments: