Monday, May 28, 2007

Wow-I've been outta touch lately!

I can't believe how many days have gone by and I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and type. Well, my trunk show last week was off the charts! I'm still on a high after selling a ton of Pink Lobster jewelry and I have a bunch of orders to fill as well:) I got so many terrific comments on the colors, designs and stones...it really made all the hard work worthwhile. I must have been asked 6 times where I'm selling them! Anyway, as much as I truly believe in the product it sure is nice to hear such positive feedback from others. So, that's that and I've still got miles to go before I sleep on that front-Lot's of work still to be done. My son has finally turned the corner...a nasty stomach bug took him down for a good week-NOT fun! But he's back so all is well. My dad had his 60th birthday this weekend! It was really great...all he wanted was family, no big to do...so that's what he got! Get this...my Dad likes John Mayer (and loves music in general) so I got both of us tickets to see him in Boston in July...a little father/daughter bonding time. Should be a riot...me, dad and a million screaming 18 year olds. Very excited none the less:) Then memorial day weekend came along and it flew by. I was in the hospital all day Sat. Did I mention ALL day-not so much fun. We had a big scare with my VERY new big news that I'm pregnant! Yup-the procedure we flew out to San Francisco for worked! After the big scare we felt pretty blessed to see the little almost 7 week old heartbeat and find that it was growing right on track. (Yes, tears of joy were shead.) All is well and the doctors gave us a big thumbs up-fingers crossed there will be no more scares like that! I'll be following up on that business tomorrow. Then Sunday came around and it was over before I knew it...and today...same thing! I'm hoping to luck out and get a babysitter a few days this week to help me out so I can get some work done around the house and with Pink Lobster...and I need to start organizing (weeding out & storing) all of those old baby things that I've got. This is definitely looking like a BUSY summer to come. Hope I hit the beach this week...don't want to miss out on the details of Summer:)

1 comment:

hqm said...

What great news...all around! I am glad to hear the debut of Pink Lobster was a success! I"ll have all my fingers and toes crossed for you in the next few weeks! Congratulations!